Monday, March 16, 2009

Neo - Global Network (tape, Neophyte Production, 1985)


Neo is Kevin Harrison and Peter Every, who play instruments, tapes, programs, digital samples, shortwave radio, TV, bricollage, sound processors. Dr Freakowitz says its a bit like My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts but then more electronic. The Kevin Harrison website says there is a CDR of this for sale, but when Dr. Freakowitz tried to order it nothing happened, nor has the website been updated for some years. That's why he submitted this.

Not for sale

download

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, that's pretty bad!

433 RPM said...

yes, it is. but: what is bad?

xota said...

Thanks a lot, didn't heard this music since 1985 when it was sold at Staalplaat Amsterdam. 50 copies in a few weeks if my memory is right. And no chance to reorder ...

Damiel Ganz said...

Hi - My name is Peter Every and I was in NEO. You might like to check out my new release here:

www.neophyterecordings.com/regret.html